Bournemouth: AVL, liv, whm, LEI, nor, SUN
Norwich: CPL, sun, STO, sot, BOU, liv
Watford: eve,WBA, SOT, mci, SWA, new
Perhaps a slightly easy run for bournemouth but it should give a good idea of how attacking these teams are.
Without further delay, here are my bets:
Mnu v Tot - Over 2.5 @ 1.8 (Aquitis - 63.2%, bookies 55.6%). Bet £3.46
Che v Swa - Under 2.5 @ Evs (Aquitis 62.3%, bookies 50%). Bet £4.91
Sto v Liv - Home @ 3.4 (Aquitis 49.9%, bookies 29.4%). Bet £5.80
WBA vs Mnc - Over 2.5 @ 1.75 (Aquitis 66.7%, bookies 57.1%). Bet £4.46
Oddly, the result Aquitis is most sure about, I am least sure about. West Brom vs Manchester City on the 10th, over 2.5 goals with Aguero a doubt and Dzeko/Jovetic in Spain? A Pulis team, over 2.5 goals? Are you sure?
What do I know. Im just a human.
As mentioned I will be running two balances, one for Kellys and one with £2 LSP with a £100 bankroll on each just to see where they end up. Bet365 is my bookmaker of choice - honest company, great reviews, the best platform, and an overround between 2%-3% on most PL games. What more could you ask for.
LSP Bankroll: £100
Kelly Bankroll: £100
Next week, I'll review the first week and give my next set of predictions. I am very conscious that early season results fluctuate a lot, so am not expecting immediate success, but lets see how the weekend goes.
Happy hunting.
Aquitis.
No comments:
Post a Comment